Sunday, October 19, 2008

Caleb is here!

This is only a week late, but Caleb Michael was born on 10/12 at 5:21pm. He was 7lbs and 15 ozs. Sunday was a loooooong day. We got to the hospital at 4:15am and he was born a little over 13 hours later.

His first week has been a huge learning experience. I have learned about his different cries and things that he does and does not like. He hates having his diaper or clothes changed. He loves sleep with his legs and arms just hanging loosely. He only seems to cry when he is hungry. He eats on the clock just about every two hours.

He resembles both Jennifer and me in different aspects. Mom brought a picture over to the house of me when I was an infant he looks like me from about the eyes up and Jennifer from there down. Right now his hair is brown, but some of that is falling out and growing back blonde. His eyes are blue, as all babies are, but changing to what looks like brown.

Caleb also got to watch his first football game yesterday. We watch Georgia beat Vandy in what was a much tighter game than I thought it would be. But, Georgia is now 1-0 with my little man watching!!

Here are some pictures....





No comments: