Monday, October 6, 2008

“35 odd things about you”

1. Do you like blue cheese salad dressing? nope
2. Do you own a gun? Nope
3. What’s a favorite drink at Starbucks or other specialty coffee house? I guess I would have to say Hot Chocolate because I don't drink coffee.
4. What do you prefer to drink in the morning ? Diet Mt. Dew
5. Do you do push-ups? Yes
6. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? I guess my wedding ring because it is the only jewelry I wear.
7. Favorite hobby? Indoors? Editing Photos or working out Outdoors? golf, running, yard work
8. Do you have A.D.D? nope
9. What’s one trait that you hate about yourself? I like to procrastinate
10. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment: Is Caleb here yet? He isn't? When is he going to be here?
11. Name 4 drinks you regularly drink. Vitamin Water, Diet Mt. Dew, Diet Coke, Gatorade
12. Current worry right now? Can I stay busy enough to make time pass by relatively quickly until Caleb is born.
13. Current hate right now? It is Monday morning, what do you think?
14. Favorite place to be? Putting for eagle on the golf course.
15. Do you like to travel? I like going to different places, but I don't like the transportation part.
16. What color shirt are you wearing? white with green and yellow stripes.
17. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? no
18. Can you whistle? yes
19. Favorite color? Red or blue
20. If you could would you be a pirate? Nope.
21. What song do you sing in the shower? I dont sing.
22. Favorite girl’s name? Caroline, Grace, Emma
23. Favorite boy’s name? Caleb, Jackson, Michael
24. What’s in your pocket right now? keys
25. Favorite bedsheets as a child? probably the ones with baseball team logos
26. Worst injury? When I had one hand broken and in a cast while the other wrist was in a split at the same time.
27. Do you love where you live? For the most part
28. How many TVs do you have in your house? Two
29. Who is your loudest friend? My brother
30. How many pets do you have? A cat
31. Does someone have a crush on you? Sure.
32. What is your Favorite Book? Angels and Demons, Jurassic Park
33. What’s your favorite candy? Sour Patch Kids
34. Favorite Sports Team? The Georgia Bulldogs
35. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Will Caleb be here soon?

No comments: