Monday, October 27, 2008

First day back at work

I started back at work today. I was not really looking forward it, but after two weeks at home I had to go back. It was pretty tough leaving for work today because over the last two weeks I have enjoyed getting up in the morning and being able to see Caleb anytime I felt like it. I took a picture to work with me, but being away from him almost felt like he was a dream. The reason I say that is because the joy and love I have for him is a totally different kind of thing than any other feeling in the world. Loving your child is something that is just so natural and effortless that it brings a whole new perspective on things in life.

It is hard to believe that when my first week back at work is over, my little man is going to be 3 weeks old!!



No comments: