Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Another chapter of the HOA drama......

I am terrified that there are people in the world that are allowed to vote that are as stupid as the guy I am dealing with. He now says he does not have to pay his dues until I can prove, with documentation, that he never paid his dues. How do you document that someone did not write a check that they never wrote? He then tells me that I am irresponsible because I did not document an unwritten check that he never wrote. He claims that an attorney is advising him on all of this. There are so many attorneys in my family that I think most of them would roll on the floor laughing if an attorney actually advised someone that they do not have to pay a debt until someone can prove that an unwritten check was never made out.

One positive in all of this, I am not the dumbest person in the world. Whoo Hoo!

No comments: